Connecting your form to ActiveCampaign
By connecting your form to ActiveCampaign, you can add any submissions you receive straight to ActiveCampaign as a subscriber.
This article will explain how to connect your form to ActiveCampaign.
* Note: to integrate a form with ActiveCampaign you MUST collect an e-mail address.
Firstly, on the Connect page of the form builder, choose ActiveCampaign from the list and click Connect.
If you haven't added a ActiveCampaign account before, a form will appear (if you have already added an account, a list of your ActiveCampaign accounts will display instead).
The form has a couple of fields:
- Account Name - This is just for your reference so you can separate one account from another.
- ActiveCampaign API Key - Your ActiveCampaign API key.
- ActiveCampaign API URL - Your ActiveCampaign API URL
Once you are ready, click Add Account. You will be taken to the Settings page.
The Settings page is where you can choose how ActiveCampaign will handle your form submissions.
The options are:
- Subscriber List - A dropdown menu to choose which list from your ActiveCampaign account you wish to add new subscribers to.
- Tags for this Subscriber - list any tags for this subscriber, separated by commas
Beneath these options you will find the field mappings:
On the left is the field as it is in AgileForms, in the dropdown menu is the field you want to link to in ActiveCampaign. AgileForms will try to map certain fields automatically, but you will need to check that these are correct.
When you are done click Save
That's it! Your form is now connected to ActiveCampaign. Because each form and each ActiveCampaign account is different, we highly recommend that you test the integration by filling out your own form several times to ensure all the data goes to the place you want it.