Connecting your form to Marketo
By connecting your form to Marketo, you can add any submissions you receive straight to Marketo as a new lead.
This article will explain how to connect your form to Marketo.
Firstly, on the Connect page of the form builder, choose Marketo from the list and click Connect.
If you haven't added a Marketo account before, a form will appear (if you have already added an account, a list of your Marketo accounts will display instead).
The form has a couple of fields:
- Account Name - This is just for your reference so you can separate one account from another.
- Marketo Encryption key - Your Marketo encryption key (where do I find this?)
- Marketo User ID - Your Marketo User ID (where do I find this?)
- Marketo Soap API endpoint - Your Marketo SOAP API endpoint (where do I find this?)
Once you are ready, click Add Account. You will be taken to the Settings page.
The Settings page is where you can choose how Marketo will handle your form submissions.
The options are:
- Lead Source - identify leads coming from this form
Beneath these options you will find the field mappings:
On the left is the field as it is in AgileForms, in the dropdown menu is the field you want to link to in Marketo. AgileForms will try to map certain fields automatically, but you will need to check that these are correct.
When you are done click Save
That's it! Your form is now connected to Marketo. Because each form and each Marketo account is different, we highly recommend that you test the integration by filling out your own form several times to ensure all the data goes to the place you want it.