Connecting your form to OnePageCRM
By connecting your form to OnePageCRM, you can add any submissions you receive straight to OnePageCRM as a new contact.
This article will explain how to connect your form to OnePageCRM.
Firstly, on the Connect page of the form builder, choose OnePageCRM from the list and click Connect.
If you haven't added a OnePageCRM account before, a form will appear (if you have already added an account, a list of your OnePageCRM accounts will display instead).
The form has a couple of fields:
- Account Name - This is just for your reference so you can tell one account from another.
- OnePageCRM Username/Email - The username or e-mail address you use to log into OnePageCRM
- OnePageCRM Password - Your OnePageCRM password. We do not store this information, we use it to fetch your API key.
Once you are ready, click Add Account. You will be taken to the Settings page.
The Settings page is where you can choose how OnePageCRM will handle your form submissions.
The options are:
- Lead Background - A field for you to identify where this lead/contact came from
- Tags for this Contact - Tags for this lead/contact separated by commas eg: Tag 1, Tag 2, etc.
Beneath these options you will find the field mappings:
On the left is the field as it is in AgileForms, in the dropdown menu is the field you want to link to in OnePageCRM. AgileForms will try to map certain fields automatically, but you will need to check that these are correct.
When you are done click Save.
That's it! Your form is now connected to OnePageCRM. Because each form and each OnePageCRM account is different, we highly recommend that you test the integration by filling out your own form several times to ensure all the data goes to the place you want it.