Connecting your form to Sendpulse
By connecting your form to Sendpulse, you can add any submissions you receive straight to Sendpulse as a subscriber.
This article will explain how to connect your form to Sendpulse.
* Note: to integrate a form with Sendpulse you MUST collect an e-mail address.
Firstly, on the Connect page of the form builder, choose Sendpulse from the list and click Connect.
If you haven't added a Sendpulse account before, a form will appear (if you have already added an account, a list of your Sendpulse accounts will display instead).
The form has a couple of fields:
- Account Name - This is just for your reference so you can separate one account from another.
- Sendpulse API ID - Your Sendpulse API ID (where do I find this?)
- Sendpulse API Secret - Your Sendpulse API Secret (where do I find this?)
Once you are ready, click Add Account. You will be taken to the Settings page.
The Settings page is where you can choose how Sendpulse will handle your form submissions.
The options are:
- Subscriber List - A dropdown menu to choose which list from your Sendpulse account you wish to add new subscribers to.
Beneath these options you will find the field mappings:
On the left is the field as it is in AgileForms, in the dropdown menu is the field you want to link to in Sendpulse. AgileForms will try to map certain fields automatically, but you will need to check that these are correct.
When you are done click Save.
That's it! Your form is now connected to Sendpulse. Because each form and each Sendpulse account is different, we highly recommend that you test the integration by filling out your own form several times to ensure all the data goes to the place you want it.